Mountain Biking Pakistan – in Himalaya, Karakorum and Hindukush
13 Days/ 12 Nights
Day 01: Islamabad
After meet and assist at airport we will be transferred to hotel and check in. Overnight stay in hotel at Islamabad.
Day 02: Islamabad – Besham (272 kms)
At 07.00 departure for Besham. At Abbottabad which is 120 kms from Islamabad we offload our bikes and start biking on KKH. The highest point en route is Sharkol Pass (1800m). Beham’s altitude is 960m. Overnight stay in hotel at Besham.
Day 03: Besham – Chilas (200 kms)
At 07.00 we will bike alongside the mighty Indus river upto Dassu or little further (Dassu is 75 kms from Besham). From Dassu onward we will be biking in dry and hot zone. Chilas’s altitude is 1250m. Overnight stay in hotel at Chilas.
Day 04: Chilas – Gilgit (130 kms)
At 07.00 we start biking towards Gilgit valley. En route enjoy the scenic beauty of Nanga Parbat (8126m, 9th highest peak in the world). Gilgit’s altitude is 1550m. Overnight stay in hotel at Gilgit.
Day 05: Gilgit – Karimabad (Hunza, 120 kms)
At 08.00 we will bike through the panoramic landscapes of Hunza valley. From now on we will be biking in an acceptable and ideal temperature of Karakorum Mountains. Karimabad’s altitude is 2500m. Overnight stay in hotel at Karimabad.
Day 06: Karimabad
At 09.00 we will visit Baltit fort and explore the bazaar of Karimabad. Afternoon Jeep excursion for Hoper glacier (Nagar valley). Overnight stay in hotel at Karimabad.
Day 07: Karimabad – Sust (80 kms)
At 08.00 we will restart our adventure towards Sust (the last town of Pakistan & immigration post). Sust’s altitude is 3000m. Overnight stay in hotel at Karimabad.
Day 08: Sust – Khunjerab – Sust (176 kms)
At 08.00 we bike for the highest point of this adventure (Khunjerab Pass 5000m). Khunjerab Pass is 88 Kms from Sust.Picnic lumch at Pass and later on we come down to Sust. Overnight stay in hotel at Sust.
Day 09: Sust – Nagar (100 kms)
At 09.00 we depart for Nagar valley. Nagar’s altitude is 2400m. Overnight stay in hotel at Nagar.
Day 10: Nagar – Chilas (230 kms)
At 08.30 we leave for Chilas. Overnight stay in hotel at Chilas.
Day 11: Chilas – Sharkol (280 kms)
At 08.00 departure for Sharkol pass. Sharkol’s altitude is 1800m. Overnight stay in hotel at Sharkol.
Day 12: Sharkol – Islamabad (192 KMS)
At 08.30 we will drive back to Islamabad, en route also visit Taxila Museum and the ruins. Overnight stay in hotel at Islamabad.
Day 13: Islamabad – Flight Out
After breakfast transfer to airport for flight back home. End of our services Pakistan adventure and end of mountain biking Pakistan – in Himalaya, Karakorum and Hindukush
Mountain Biking Pakistan Package Price: 830 USD per person (Minimum group size is 10 pax)
Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
Breakfast and dinner while staying in hotels but all meals during trekking.
Air conditioned transport for city to city movements and 4×4 wheel drive (Jeeps) for the interior mountains.
Domestic air tickets as per program.
All kind of kitchen equipment including kitchen, mess and toilet tents along with tables and stools.
Personal baggage up to 12.5kg during trek.
All necessary gear including ice axe, crampon and safety rope.
All entries, taxes and porterage, permit process and trekking fee (50 $ per person).
English speaking tour guide.
- International air ticket, airport tax and excess weight.
- Personal sleeping bags and all other equipment of personal nature.
- Helicopter rescue service.
Terms & Conditions:
- Advance 10% payment to be made on tour confirmation.
- Advance 100% payment to be made minimum 15 days before tour start.
- Hotels may be changed, however any change will be on equivalent basis.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather or other forced majeure situations.
- The company will not be liable for any damage caused by forced majeure situations.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- No cancellation charges if tour is cancelled 15 days before the tour schedule.
- There will be 10% cancellation charges if tour is cancelled within 15 days of tour starting date.
- Company will give 100% refund if tour is cancelled on such a justified reason which is acceptable to the company.
- Early Booking Advantage: Special 5% discount if tour is booked 6 months before the tour set off.