Desert Safari Cholistan
8 Days/ 7 Nights
Best Seasons: October – February
Desert Safari Cholistan is something unique and thrilling one. Cholistan is a vast desert comprising an area of 6.65 million acres. It spreads over districts of Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur and Rahimyar Khan. Its length is 480 Kms and its width varies from 32 to 192 Kms. Population of the area is 0.155 millions. People are generally nomads and raising livestock is their main economic activity. Total cattle heads are estimated to be around 1.5 million which include Cows, Sheep, Goats and Camels but are not as healthier as other parts of Punjab. Groundwater is mostly brackish and main source of drinking water is the rain water which is stored in Tobas/ Ponds and Kunds. Since 2005 four pipelines have come up and the drinking water has been made available in abundance. There are 453 Nos. notified chaks. Total numbers of allottees are 23966 and land allotted is 3, 08,250 acres. One can also do camel safari in Cholistan desert.
Day 01: Karachi
After meet and assist at the airport the local guide will transfer to hotel and check in. Afternoon we will go for sightseeing tour of Karachi, visiting Quaid’s tomb, Dhobi Ghat, Chaukundi tombs. Overnight stay in hotel at Karachi.
Day 02: Karachi – Multan
After breakfast we will be transferred to airport for flight to Multan.Morning flight to Multan. On arrival transfer to hotel and check in. Afternoon we will have sightseeing tour of Multan. Overnight stay in hotel at Multan.
Day 03: Multan – Bahawalpur
Today we will depart for Bahawalpur, enroute visit Uch Sharif. On arrival transfer to hotel and check in.Overnight stay in hotel at Bahawalpur.
Day 04: Bahawalpur – LalSuhanra(Camping)
Day 05: LalSuhanra – ChananPir(Camping)
Day 06: ChananPir – Darawar Fort
This day is for Camel Safari (Camping)
Day 07: Darawar – Multan
After breakfast we will embark on jeeps for Multan. On arrival transfer to hotel and check in.Overnight stay in hotel at Multan.
Day 08: Multan – Lahore
Today we will depart for Lahore via Harappa, en route visit Harappa museum and the ruins. On arrival transfer to hotel and check in.Overnight stay in hotel at Lahore.
Day 09: Lahore
After breakfast we will go for full day sightseeing tour of Lahore, visit Badshahi Mosque, Lahore Fort, old city of Lahore. Afternoon we will visit Shalimar garden and from there we will proceed to Pak-India border (Wahga) to watch flag lowering ceremony. Overnight stay in hotel at Lahore.
Day 10: Lahore – Flight Out
Our company representative will transfer you to the airport for flight back home. End of our services.
Package Price: 860 USD per person (Minimum group size is 10 pax)
Desert Safari Cholistan Package Includes:
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast and dinner while staying in hotels but all meals during trekking.
- Air conditioned transport for city to city movements and 4×4 wheel drive (Jeeps) for the interior mountains.
- Domestic air tickets as per program.
- All kind of kitchen equipment including kitchen, mess and toilet tents along with tables and stools.
- Personal baggage up to 12.5kg during trek.
- All necessary gear including ice axe, crampon and safety rope.
- All entries, taxes and porterage, permit process and trekking fee (50 $ per person).
- English speaking tour guide.
- International air ticket, airport tax and excess weight.
- Personal sleeping bags and all other equipment of personal nature.
- Helicopter rescue service.
Terms & Conditions:
- Advance 10% payment to be made on tour confirmation.
- Advance 100% payment to be made minimum 15 days before tour start.
- Hotels may be changed, however any change will be on equivalent basis.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather or other forced majeure situations.
- The company will not be liable for any damage caused by forced majeure situations.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- No cancellation charges if tour is cancelled 15 days before the tour schedule.
- There will be 10% cancellation charges if tour is cancelled within 15 days of tour starting date.
- Company will give 100% refund if tour is cancelled on such a justified reason which is acceptable to the company.
- Early Booking Advantage: Special 5% discount if tour is booked 6 months before the tour set off for Desert Safari Cholistan